DUE DILIGENCE INVESTIGATIONS
- Pre-acquisition due diligence investigations including planning limitations, site constraints, heritage protection and contamination considerations.
- Examination of Data Room material and identification of incomplete or additional information requirements to assess risk and opportunities.
FEASIBILITY & VIABILITY STUDIES
- Preparation of financial models to accurately identify and contemplate all commercial elements associated with a development concept.
- Undertaking highest and best use studies for sites and modelling development scale to achieve optimum returns.
FUNDING & FINANCIAL PARTNERING
- Preparing bankable feasibility studies and assisting clients in securing development funding at the best possible terms and conditions.
- Securing high net worth individual and institutional funding from our established network of Australian, European and Asia Pacific entities.
LAND & BUILDING ACQUISITIONS
- Recommendations on the most appropriate acquisition models to suit the specific site or project risks and opportunities.
- Undertaking purchase contract negotiations with vendors and agreeing contract conditions that suit the selected acquisition model.
- Assessment and advice regarding project opportunities being offered by developers to high net worth and institutional investors.
- Ongoing development monitoring to ensure investor interest is protected and compliance with development management agreements are achieved.
- Getting it approved: setting the planning strategy, doing consultant procurement, leading the development application and managing it through to approval.
- Getting it delivered: monitoring delivery against development approval conditions, undertaking major tenant negotiations, managing leasing and marketing activities.
- Sourcing the most suitable consultants specific for the project needs on terms and conditions appropriate for the specific project.
- Do we need to say more? We bring it together. Approvals, designs, tenders, appointments, delivery, handovers and opening… on time and on budget.
- Identifying and managing contractor procurement on the most beneficial model specific for the project needs and current market conditions.
- Contract administration in line with contractual obligations with honest, fair and reasonable instructions and determinations.
- Managing the delivery of major / mini-major tenants and handing over in line with their standard national kit requirements for commencing fit-out
- Specialty retail tenancy delivery to seamlessly integrate into the overall project and achieve a successful opening and ongoing trading entities
BODY CORP MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- What Tenancy Coordination is to retail, Body Corporate Maintenance Services is for residential and apartment blocks. Managing the delivery of any major / minor works required on behalf of the Body Corp